Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thanksgiving

As I prepare to head out of town for my favorite holiday, I've been thinking about gratitude. I have to credit my new-found meditation practice for an increased sense of appreciation of those around me and for my work. I've always had a sense of "mission" with my work--to do good for the environment and to create beauty in appreciation of nature wherever possible.

2015 has been a great year for TBDA, and I consider myself incredibly fortunate to be able to practice architecture in line with that mission. And I realize that it is all brought into existence first and foremost by my clients, and made possible by my employees, consultants, and of course, by the support of my family.









So, to all of you, my deepest gratitude...and Happy Thanksgiving!